Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Second Serving of Random Cake Today

I just have a heaping of randomness to tell you about today.
First of all, I thought this was funny. My co teacher at work is pregnant with her third baby. Her oldest, 6, went up to her the other day and told her that "...he hoped his baby brother showed up looking alright, because right now he looks like a giant baked potato..."
Second, I had a wonderful and fantastical day today! I spent the morning snoozing with my puppy, watched TV, stayed in my pajamas,  took a long hot bubble bath, picked up Michael from school,  had an AWESOME day at work, went to choir, went to my wed night college stuff, came home and went to bed! (From where I am typing this now) It was a good day!
Third, I would just like to publically have it on record somewhere that I hate being cold. I hate that its been below 40 all week, and that the roads might freeze tonight. I don't even like snow. Its cold AND wet! It seeps through your clothes and makes them soggy, and turns your skin bright red fron the extreme temperatures.  ¡No me gusta!
Fourth, Christ Church straight up rocks! I am loving getting to know people from both campuses of all ages. Its great to have such an awesome church family!
Fifth, Papa John's is better than any other chain name pizza place.
Sixth,  one of my secret favorite desserts are the feosted sugar cookies you get from the bakery section at the grocery store. I will always eat one of those at any holiday party before even giving another food or dessert the time of day. ;)
Seventh, I prefer android over apple.
Eighth,  I have always hated texting over calling but as I have gotten older I have realized texting benefits.
Ninth, on Sunday I sang my first solo!
Tenth, I don't have anything to say now. I jusy hated to only say nine things and only have one left to make it a nice, even, number.

No comments:

Post a Comment