Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just a Slice of Random Cake.

I love planning and organizing things for other people! I hate cleaning though, that's different. I myself am not a very organized person, but I can rearrange a bedroom or files in a cabinet more thoroughly than a (insert the perfect metaphor here because I've got nothin'.)
Yesterday I reorganized the art center in my classroom at work, went through and rearranged our classroom cabinets, and organized our homework center. I googled, pinned and planned lots of different games for my 24-36 children and planned an art project for our class. I've also been brainstorming ideas for a purple zoo themed baby shower and decor ideas for our new college and career sunday school class! I feel like its been a productive week inside my brain. ;) I think that if teaching is suddenly not an option for me one day I will become a party planner or a wedding planner or a classroom organizer.  I could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment