Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Every Day I'm Shuffling

Blog Challenge Day ten: Put your iPod on shuffle and talk about the first ten songs that come up.

1. Skeleton Bones by John Mark McMillan

"Oh let us adore the
Son of Glory dressed in love
Open up your gates before him
Crown Him, stand Him up"

Love this song! It's a really unique worship song, and I love McMillan's voice!!!

2. The Lucky Ones by Brendan James
"With our hearts in our hands,
Like loaded guns,
We're taking a chance,
We're the lucky ones,
This moment is yours,
This moment is mine,
And we're gonna be fine"

This song has a really catchy tune that I hum all the time.

3. Stranger by Hilary Duff
I can still sing every word to any Hilary Duff song  ever released. Ever. She was my childhood obsession.

4. Train by 3 Doors Down
Not my favorite 3 Doors song, but I do love 3 Doors Down. When You're Young is my favorite!

5. Put You in a Song by Keith Urban
Keith could read the phone book, record it, and release an album of that and I would buy it. I loveeeee him!! 

6.I Hope That Something Better Comes Along by Matt Nathanson
Yes. That is a song from the muppets. When they released the movie with Amy Adams and Jason Segal not too long ago they released a bunch of original muppet songs done by modern artists. I liked this one.

7. Attention by Known Hope Collective
This is a song I blast in my car on repeat and sing as loudly as I possibly can. I love it! It's one of my favorite worship songs.

8. Home by Daughtry
Classic.

9. Come Thou Fount by King's Kaleidoscope
Beautiful song, beautiful version. A couple of students were with my youth pastor in his car and he played King's Kaleidoscope's EP and I went home and bought it immediately. You need to go buy it too. It's awesome.

10. Forget Me Not by Civil Wars
Not my favorite song, but I love the Civil Wars!!! Haha coincidentally this is another band my youth pastor introduced me to. He let me borrow the CD, and it's one I play all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment